Happy Positive Thinking!
“If you spend your whole life waiting for the storm, you’ll never enjoy the sunshine” It’s much easier said than done to shift your focus to positive thoughts. Sometimes you just have an off-day! Some things that I do to help overcome negative thoughts are:
1. Pilates: It takes my focus away from my thoughts.
2. Smile: Just Smile more. Thinking of memories that once made me smile and/or things I like & love. A smile is infectious. A day not laughed is a day not lived!
3. Have Fun – in case of an off-day I try to think ‘This too shall pass’ – Even though it’s a cliche – it helps. Life is too short to worry about stupid things.
4. Carpe diem & Let it Go: Don’t wait for the moment. Take the moment. Seize the day. Let go of the thoughts and things you have no control over. I admit, for me this is a challenging one! :) Let Be, Let Go, Let See, Let Flow
5. Surround yourself with positive people: It’s your friends who make your world. Be with who makes you smile. Hang out with people who give energy and avoid energy – vampires.
6. Nobody is Perfect: Remind yourself that it’s okay not to be perfect.
7. Read positive quotes: I like reading inspiring quotes. Take a free positive thought! A Happy weekend!