Add a little confetti to each day! :-)
“It’s not what happens to us that makes the difference in our lives. What makes the difference is our attitude towards what happens.”
This is my rule to live by .. and although it’s not always as simple as it sounds, I am convinced that having a positive attitude will help to make life much more enjoyable.
The good news is that attitude doesn’t emerge from what happens to you, but instead from how you decide to interpret what happens to you. Some tips for a more positive attitude:
- Find reasons to smile more often. You can find such reasons, if you look for them. What do you have to smile about in this moment? Remind yourself and see the beauty in it.
- Look at the bright side of life. It’s a matter of choice and repeated attempts. We all have problems and we’re often tested by circumstances outside of our control. You can control your reaction to those situation.
- Have faith in yourself. You are more capable and worthy than you give yourself credit for.
- Visualize only what you want to happen, not what you don’t want.
- Read inspiring quotes. If you are in desperate need of motivational quotes right now :-) check out the collages I’ve created and attached to this post. Or create your own ‘library’ of positive thoughts and have them ready at hand.
Remember: “Somedays life is all about your dreams, hopes and visions for the future. But.. there are some days where life is just about putting one foot in front of the other. And that’s okay.” :-)
And last but not least I would like to share with you a last takeaway truth I read recently:
“When nobody else celebrates you, learn to celebrate yourself. When nobody else compliments you, then compliment yourself. It’s not up to other people to keep you encouraged. It’s up to you. Encouragement should come from the inside.”