1 Year Carpe Diem Moments
Yeah! Tomorrow it’s been one year since I started Carpe Diem Moments. It started all with my thought to spend more time in doing what I love. And – as I love taking pictures and reading quotes that inspire me – I’ve started my blog on Sunday September 23, 2012 to share my Carpe Diem Moments.
It’s funny to read now that I wrote in my 1st post: “If anyone will ever read my blog :) I hope that you will become inspired by it too…” :-) As – in the meantime – I’ve written 41 posts, had over 7.200 views from people in 92 different countries worldwide and have 130 amazing people that are following my blog. Thank YOU!! The most popular topics are Inspiration, Happiness, Optimism, Positive Thinking & Carpe Diem.
Keep Calm & Write a Blog
Honestly, I really can recommend everyone to start writing as well, as it really helped and helps me with clearing my mind and getting more aware of important things in life. Above all it makes me happy to write about something that keeps me busy – or sometimes bothers me – or think about a challenge and write my personal experiences and what helped me. And above all it’s fun to share happy thoughts & inspirational quotes.
The essence of Carpe Diem Moments is basically to try – and become more aware of the need – to enjoy the moment more. This has been – and from time to time still is – a little struggle for me in my daily life. But… it’s definitely getting better and better! And writing surely helped me in being more aware of it.
I’ve learned that I need to focus more on what I love doing, try to make myself aware that it’s important to slow down, relax and just do less for a while. That “Being Happy” is something you can create yourself. It all starts with a positive mindset. Life is 10% of what happens to you and 90% of how you react to it.
I got more aware that it’s important to prioritize, spend time alone and appreciate what you have and don’t try to be perfect – as Your Best is just Good Enough. Complain less and appreciate more. Put things in perspective. Know that’s it’s okay to be sad sometimes. Life does not have to be perfect to be wonderful.
Worry Less. Let go of the thoughts and things you have no control over. 99% of things you worry about never happen. Be Yourself, Be Proud, Be Confident. The more you love your decisions, the less you need others to love them. Last but not least, I learned that I don’t need to take myself too seriously. Laugh at yourself.
The Top 10 Most Liked Posts
- Happy Positive Thinking! https://carpediemmoments.com/2012/12/01/happy-positive-thinking/
- Happy Little Things https://carpediemmoments.com/2013/04/20/happy-little-things/
- Keep Calm, Listen to Music! https://carpediemmoments.com/2013/03/09/keep-calm-listen-to-music/
- Let it be! It is What it Is! https://carpediemmoments.com/2013/06/23/let-it-be-it-is-what-it-is/
- Don’t Worry, Be Happy! https://carpediemmoments.com/2013/05/12/dont-worry-be-happy/
- Less Stress & Positive Energy https://carpediemmoments.com/2012/12/16/less-stress-positive-energy/
- How to Simplify Life! https://carpediemmoments.com/2013/03/17/how-to-simplify-life/
- Bring Your Own Sunshine! https://carpediemmoments.com/2013/04/01/bring-your-own-sunshine/
- A Dose of Optimism! https://carpediemmoments.com/2013/02/24/a-dose-of-optimism/
- Life is What You Make It! https://carpediemmoments.com/2013/07/26/life-is-what-you-make-it