Happy Positive Thinking!
“If you spend your whole life waiting for the storm, you’ll never enjoy the sunshine” It’s much easier said than done to shift your focus to positive thoughts. Sometimes you just have an off-day! Some things that I do to help overcome negative thoughts are:
1. Pilates: It takes my focus away from my thoughts.
2. Smile: Just Smile more. Thinking of memories that once made me smile and/or things I like & love. A smile is infectious. A day not laughed is a day not lived!
3. Have Fun – in case of an off-day I try to think ‘This too shall pass’ – Even though it’s a cliche – it helps. Life is too short to worry about stupid things.
4. Carpe diem & Let it Go: Don’t wait for the moment. Take the moment. Seize the day. Let go of the thoughts and things you have no control over. I admit, for me this is a challenging one! :) Let Be, Let Go, Let See, Let Flow
5. Surround yourself with positive people: It’s your friends who make your world. Be with who makes you smile. Hang out with people who give energy and avoid energy – vampires.
6. Nobody is Perfect: Remind yourself that it’s okay not to be perfect.
7. Read positive quotes: I like reading inspiring quotes. Take a free positive thought! A Happy weekend!
I can take away a lot from this and a lot that mirrors what I was discovering for myself (well, probably not by myself since they’re well-worn life lessons, but ones which I’ve finally started to take heed of) in the post you liked on my blog. Thanks for liking the article and making your blog known to me, I will look forward to reading more of your words of wisdom!
I love your positive attitude and joyful energy.
Thank you for stopping by. I’m glad you liked my post.
Have an awesome day!
Thank you for your nice words. I like your post about Carpe Diem and ‘Make each day meaningful’ – especially that meaningful can be in the simplest things. ;-) Have a good day!
Oh i love this post so much! I really like reading inspirational quotes too, it really can brighten your mood straight away. Thanks for posting such lovely quotes and pictures :)
Thank you so much for reading my post and your enthusiastic & lovely comment. ;-) It’s absolutely true that quotes can brighten your mood.
Reblogged this on Confessions of a Nomad.
Being positive and hopeful is the key to finding one’s dream and happiness. When we think and feel like a winner, chances are we will. Great post!
Thank you for reading my post and for your comment. I love it! Let’s continue being positive and believe in our dreams.
Number 3 is the best! Simple and it works!
Here are some suggestions for happiness – it’s mainly a personal list, but I think many would benefit others… comments welcome!
Thanks for your comment! I will check your suggestions and post on ways to achieve happiness very soon. I am curious ;-)
Pingback: 1 Year Carpe Diem Moments | Carpe Diem Moments
Pingback: Positive Thinking Makes A Difference | Mind Connections
Pingback: Take a few moments out of each day | RJB Networks