Less Stress & Positive Energy
Reduce stress by surrounding yourself with positive energy. That’s sometimes easier said than done, but I do believe in the essence that it all starts with optimism. Think positive and positive things will happen.
‘Everything around us is made up of energy. To attract positive things in your life, start by giving off positive energy’
Here are 5 tips that are having a positive impact in my life and are really helping me to better handle stress situations:
1. Take time for yourself: Allow yourself time to do things that you particularly enjoy. Do something totally different for an hour or more :) and clear your mind.
2. Focus more on things you can control: There are many things in your life that you have no direct control over. Focus your attention on areas where you can make a difference.
3. Remember, this too shall pass: One way is to keep things in perspective. When you can, try to avoid being overly negative about what may be happening in your life. Try to keep an eye to the future.
4. Smile – laugh out loud each day: Look for opportunities to introduce some humour into your day. Life can be truly absurd sometimes, so don’t forget to laugh at it and look for the lighter side of frustrating situations.
5. Be active every day: Go for a walk, take the stairs as much as possible, dance it out, do whatever activity you like (aerobics, hike, jog, boxing, swim, …..).